- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by . This post has been viewed 392 times
The Environmental Leadership & Training Initiative is proud to announce the launch of a new online certificate program, in collaboration with the Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies entitled: Tropical Forest Landscapes: Conservation, Restoration and Sustainable Use.
This yearlong program consists of four eight-week online courses, a capstone project and an optional field course in Latin America or Asia. This program is designed for professionals working to address the complex social, ecological and funding aspects of managing tropical forest landscapes.
Learn from a diverse team of Yale faculty members, ELTI team members and a network of international partners:
· Fundamentals: Ecological and social concepts
· People: Community and institutional engagement
· Strategies: Implementing and monitoring techniques
· Funding: Financial concepts and tools
· Capstone: Designing a conservation or restoration project
The program will run from June 2019 – May 2020. Applications open January 7, 2019.0
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.